The Dallas Symphony Orchestra is dedicated to providing the joy of music to our diverse community, to truly make the DSO everyone's orchestra. For more than 25 years, the DSO has presented the Parks Concerts throughout Dallas. These free outdoor performances include the popular Memorial Day Concert. All of the Parks Concerts are free and open to the public.
The HeartStrings program offers complimentary tickets to community, charitable and service organizations in order to make great music accessible to everyone in our community. By providing those with limited means access to the Dallas Symphony, we can engage communities throughout the Dallas area in meaningful and lasting ways.
Non-Profit Ticket Donation
The DSO's ticket donation program is designed to allow non-profit organizations across North Texas the opportunity to use tickets to Dallas Symphony concerts as fundraising tools. The program is open to local non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations on a first-come, first-served basis and must meet the program's criteria and the guidelines to be considered.
Request Tickets from the Dallas Symphony!
The DSO's ticket donation program is designed to allow non-profit organizations across North Texas the opportunity to use tickets to Dallas Symphony concerts as fundraising tools.
All donation requests will be reviewed within two weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.
Below you will find the program's criteria and the guidelines to be considered:
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations must submit requests in writing on official letterhead and provide proof of non-profit status.
- You will be able to attach these documents. Please combine in one file.
- Requests must be submitted at least two months (60 days) prior to the date of your event.
- Requests are processed once a month for all events occurring the following month.
- Due to the volume of requests, we will not be able to fill out any forms to send along with the certificate. Organizations are responsible for filling out any necessary forms.
- Organizations are allowed one request per season - the Dallas Symphony season runs from September through May.
- Examples of requests that will not be considered include:
- Donations benefiting individuals or families.
- Events held exclusively for employees or members of an organization.
- Donations that will be used as door prizes or for block parties, picnics, alumni meetings, reunions or office parties.
Click Here to get started.
Symphony of Toys
Dallas Symphony Orchestra's Symphony of Toys, founded in memory of longtime DSO musician Arkady Fomin, will continue as an annual holiday concert tradition. Arkady himself began this tradition many years ago, and an endowment gift of $200,000 from the New Conservatory of Dallas pre-college strings training program gift ensured that the Symphony of Toys will continue for at least the next five years. The Dallas Symphony will celebrate this gift with a Dallas Symphony Christmas concert on December 2, 2018 and toy drive at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center from November 30 through December 16.
The Dallas Symphony partners with CASA – A little bit about CASA - Mission: The National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association, together with its state and local member programs, supports and promotes court-appointed volunteer advocacy so every abused or neglected child in the United States can be safe, have a permanent home and the opportunity to thrive.