My DSO Concert Presented by Jan Miller and Jeff Rich
March 7 | 2020
The My DSO Concert is a spectacular event that is accessible for all, with special care taken to create a safe, comfortable and fun environment for those with specific needs, including children and adults on the autism spectrum and with developmental disabilities, as well as their families, friends and caregivers.
Gemma New CONDUCTS
Overture to The Marriage of Figaro
J. STRAUSS, Jr.
Kaiser-Walzer (Emperor Waltz)
J. STRAUSS, Jr.
An der schönen, blauen Donau (Blue Danube) Waltz
Slavonic Dance Op. 46 No. 7
Slavonic Dance Op. 46 No. 8
Tickets to the My DSO Concert are sold on a “pay what you can” basis with a suggested price of $10 with an additional $1.00 facility fee. Patrons who wish to utilize the “pay what you can” option should call Jena Tunnell at 214.871.4025.
- Resource Fair presented by The Theodore and Beulah Beasley Foundation. Participants include 29 Acres, Ability Connection, Autism Treatment Center, Belong: disability Ministry, Best Buddies, Connecting Point of Park Cities, Daymark Living, Hope’s Seed, Momentum Wealth Strategies, My Possibilities, Night of Superstars, NonPareil, Sound Starts Music Therapy, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Weeks Law Firm.
- Music Therapy Experience presented by Sound Starts Music Therapy
- Instrument Petting Zoo presented by the DSO Teen Council
- Create Sensory Play Pals provided by My Resurrection Fern Counseling
- Fidgets and Eye Masks provided by 29 Acres
- After-party featuring an opportunity to meet & mingle with DSO musicians
- Cookies provided by The Richard Gussoni Family
- Ice cream for purchase from Howdy Homemade
The My DSO Concert, Presented by Jan Miller and Jeff Rich, is generously supported by The Theodore and Beulah Beasley Foundation, Pam and Keith Braley, UT Southwestern Medical Center and 29 Acres.