Patrons who return to the Meyerson can expect the following safety and health procedures:
- Concerts will be approximately one hour in length and have no intermissions.
- We will ask all attendees to wear masks unless there is a health issue that prevents this.
- We will have voluntary temperature checks available as attendees arrive at the Meyerson.
- We will ask patrons to arrive at a specific time and enter through a specific door and use a designated restroom to ensure no proximity to other patrons.
- We will have contactless ticketing to minimize close interactions.
- We will ensure that audience members are not seated near other attendees.
- We will stagger departures of attendees.
- We will not have food and beverage service in September and October, but have complimentary drink vouchers for nearby restaurants.
- Patrons are permitted to bring water into the concert hall.
- There will be hand sanitizers throughout the building available for use.
- We have installed HEPA filters in the Meyerson and have an ongoing deep cleaning process between concerts.
- Valet parking will only be available for those persons displaying official Handicap License Plates or Placards.
The COVID-19 situation is fluid, and the DSO will continue to follow current governmental guidelines and safety recommendations. In the meantime, if you are not yet comfortable attending a concert in person, you can still experience the Dallas Symphony Orchestra right from your home via our NEXT STAGE Digital Concert Series.